March 31, 2022
Support your local Farmers' Market!
According to the Kentucky Department of Agriculture, our state boasts over 160 successful farmers' markets spanning more than 110 counties and 2,700 vendors. That’s a lot of fresh produce! Its also a really great way for local consumers to connect with the farmers who grow their food.
Luckily Traditional Bank customers have farmers’ markets located in every community across our banking center footprint. Looking to plan ahead for a visit? Take a few moments to visit the website or Facebook page for these local partners.
- Franklin County Farmers’ Market
- Lexington Farmers’ Market
- Menifee County Farmers’ Market
- Montgomery County Farmers’ Market
- Paris-Bourbon County Farmers’ Market
- Shelby County Farmers' Market
- Winchester-Clark County Farmers’ Market
Even better, start early in the morning and hit more than one spot. Sounds like a delicious – and nutritious – road trip!